You are here: Home

Search results

16 items matching your search terms.
Filter the results.
Item type











New items since



Sort by relevance · date (newest first) · alphabetically
‘Time not right’ for public inquiry into Child Sexual Exploitation, says Bradford Council leader
As I demonstrate in my book, Bradford has had a known problem with the organized rape of schoolgirls since the early 1990s. The cover-up there has gone on for 25 years.
Located in News Reports
Councils ask for help tackling child grooming to avoid becoming the next Rotherham
This is the first time that the grooming gang problem has been mentioned as going back to the 1980s. The 2014 edition of my book was the first to point the finger at the 1980s and Barnardo's.
Located in News Reports
First Easy Meat Report Released (2014)
Published March 4th, 2014.
Located in News Reports
Gavin Boby with Jamie Glazov (2014) Discussing Grooming Gangs in England
Interview following the publication of the first version of "Easy Meat" in 2014.
Located in Media
Gavin Boby with Michael Coren (2014) Discussing Grooming Gangs in England
Interview following the publication of the first version of "Easy Meat" in 2014.
Located in Media
Grooming Gangs Jailed vs National Cover-Up
Below is my record of these gangs as they are convicted (indicating which of the rapists have Muslim names, and highlighting those named after the founder of Islam). Since there is no record of these convictions tabulated by the agencies of the state nor the controlled media, it is clear that neither have any interest in this data being known to the public. Interspersed with the conviction details are significant events which the state and the controlled media wish to keep from the public.
Located in Sentenced
Grooming is still rife in Britain: Warning as major report says police gave gangs the 'green light' to sexually abuse 700 girls and women
This is exactly as I predicted in Easy Meat (2014). I wrote that book with the idea that my analysis would still be accurate 10 years later. I wanted to show that the information about this scandal had been publicly available since at least 1990. I wanted a 2024 audience to know that there were no excuses for the establishment's failure to act -- apart from the establishment's commitment to the Islamization of Britain (at any cost). If you only go after 1% of these rape gangs, you ensure the phenomenon will continue unabated. If you don't even report on the trials of the 1% you go after then you ensure that the other 99% of the gangs won't even know there are people going to prison for it. I showed how in 2008 the BBC was quoting a professor of social work, who stated that the legal process must change and that the means to do this had been made available years before. But the courts and the CPS are not interested in really trying to stamp out these gangs. In 2014 PM Cameron promised new laws to criminalise police and social workers. I pointed out that this was most assuredly a PR exercise. Once elected, the Conservatives never mentioned this again. Naturally the Quisling media are on the side of the politicians, and do not expose the government's hypocrisy.
Located in News Reports
Interview with Sputnik News
A reasonable summary of the situation. Amazing to think that the mainstream media have now avoided this kind of analysis for some years.
Located in Media
NCA identifies 23 key suspects in Rotherham abuse probe
This kind of report, where the NCA is involved in prosecutions for grooming, confirms my claim in my book Easy Meat, that the NCA (then named SOCA) should have been leading the way with these prosecution. SOCA along with the CPS and the Judiciary are the groups who escape notice, whilst all attention is focused on Rotherham, the designated scapegoat.
Located in News Reports
Police and social services apologise for failing to protect schoolgirl who was gang raped by sex groomers in Keighley
The political class & the army of childcare professionals cover up the national epidemic of Muslim rape gangs. And this is what happens. Same problems were known about in Bradford area over 20 years ago. Nothing's changed.
Located in News Reports